Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Star Keepers: Lulu

I'm Lulu.

I'm 22 and a recent graduate from a Masters degree in Communication Design. In a nutshell, I design stuff and communicate ideas. I wouldn't call myself a graphic designer because I find that too limiting, nor am I an artist. I've yet to find a name that describes what I do, simply because I do a lot of things. As with most aspects of my life, my skills and abilities are extremely fluid; like water.


Which leads me onto the fact that I am a Scorpio. Supposedly the most intensely passionate sign of the zodiac. With me, I'm an all or nothing kind of person so I guess I live up to the hype. Not only is Scorpio a water sign but my whole spirit is connected to water. In this life I tend to come across as quite responsible and follow the rules but actually I'm quite a fluid, kindred spirit. The only reason I can be quite serious is to do with the fact that I don't incarnate often so I never quite know what to do, nor how to be myself. Following Earth rules just makes my life simpler, if a little boring.


As a child I had a lot of paranormal experiences; seeing a deceased relative I had never met and helping a lost spirit cross over were a couple of highlights. However, living with a natural clairvoyant who has such a gripping fear of the paranormal (my mum), instilled the same fear in myself. I was afraid to tune in to those aspects of myself because I didn't understand it and had no one around me to really explain anything. As such, my spiritual journey started only last year in August 2011 and has been in fast forward ever since.


It started with the most beautiful angelic music. It felt so familiar yet when I focused on it, the music stopped instantly. I was reminded of how I used to hear chimes all the time when I was younger and fuelled by curiosity I looked on the internet to find out more. I found the Spiritual Forums and that was it; I was hooked.


I'm a natural healer but I've only just started practising this again with the intention of developing more accuracy. Intuition and clairvoyancy are also skills that are strongly beginning to develop for me. Since my journey has only started in zest within the past year, a lot of my skills are still in development and I'm getting new information everyday.


My team currently consists of five known guides. The first guide I met was Jeremy who has been with me since childhood. He is a healer like myself and loves nature, often appearing in the form of a magpie to me. Through helping me connect with nature, Jeremy helped to clear the communication channels for my other guides to contact me.


The second guide I met was my main guide and 'soul partner', Ben. Despite being an old soul, Ben appears to me around my own age and with long dark hair. He is an energetic and playful guide and usually we meet in meditation on a beach to chat.


Bertie is a fun loving, jolly old chap and usually appears to me in a guise similar to Father Christmas. He likes to communicate with me through song and is helping me get reconnected to my inner child. He is a warm and light hearted fellow who will light up even the darkest situations.


My fourth guide goes by the name of Rena, she is an Eagle Owl who I have been hearing outside my window from a young age. She is extremely wise and motherly and quite studious, often helping out with any kind of learning I am doing (spiritual or not).


Finally there is Shetty, a relatively young guide who I once guided while she was living a life in India. It is because of this that she appears to me in the form that I knew her; as a young Indian girl. She is loving and compassionate and she is helping me to learn compassion towards humanity, alongside helping me develop my clairvoyance skills. Shetty lets me know she is around by giving me signs about horses and India.


I'm sure there's plenty more I could add to this, but I won't because I rambled enough already (rambling is one of my most well developed skills). I do hope you enjoyed reading this and we'll meet again soon.


Lulu x

No comments:

Post a Comment