Saturday, November 3, 2012

Assisting Manifestation

by eva-sangnoir @ deviantART
Finny here. 

I know we haven't posted in a long while. We've been kind of busy with our lives and paths, and frankly, we couldn't think of an appropriate topic to write about.

I've chosen to write this post only because it's something that I think could be very beneficial. There are countless resources out there on the subject of manifestation, so I doubt many of you will come across this one first, but hey - as long as it helps one person, I'm cool with that.

Manifestation has been a very applicable subject in my life - and Lulu's as well. I've recently experienced some moments of self-exploration that made me wonder exactly what my heart wants out of this life. So thanks to a lot of contemplation and assistance from Adonai/the universe in directing me on the right path, I have cultivated a number of ways to help bring about any desires you may want to manifest.

I've written a few posts about manifestation on my main blog, Voices of the Stars, so if you're interested, click on the link and have a look around. I find Adonai always says the most empowering things...

Anyway, here's a list of ways you can strengthen the power behind your manifestations:

  •  Make a list of all the things you would like to manifest in your life. Do this when you have the time to completely focus on what you're writing.
  • Keep a "magic journal." Magic is a creative force that is based on intent/intention. In fact, you may want to consider writing your list in this journal. For each desire you write down, jot down ideas that may assist you, paste in images that may be relevant, and record any feelings - such as excitement - that you are feeling.
  • Visualize your desire daily. Set aside a few minutes to dwell on your desire and what it looks like. 
  • Feel what it's like to have your desire. Are you happy? Joyful? Content? At peace? 
  • Commit to other types of magic, such as candle magic or crystal magic. You don't need to be affiliated with a certain religion or be practiced with any kind of specific rituals to be able to do this. All you need is a candle or crystal - heck, you can use any object that you resonate with. Meditate with or on this item and "program" it with your desire. 
  • Be involved. The universe wants to help you, but if you're lazy, it won't just manifest something without you lifting a finger. You need to get involved with your desire. Make this a daily practice. Enjoy it. Take the steps to help get it manifested if applicable. 
  • Use affirmations.
  • And, most important - and this applies to all points - approach your desire as though it's already manifested. What I mean by this is instead of approaching this from a "I want" or "I need" or "I will have" standpoint, use terminology that suggests you already have it, such as "I am" or "I have." The reason why this is so important is because it helps ensure manifestation. The universe's job is to maintain order and balance. Therefore, if you say you have something, and the universe sees that it's not actually there, it will work its hardest to manifest it because the energy you are giving off insists that it's there. The universe will think, "Holy crap - this energy says it's here, but where is it? I better create it."
  • Last, BE POSITIVE!  

So let me give you an example using one of my own desires. I want a home that is sunny, located amongst nature, and decorated in a spiritual/ethnic/cultural/bohemian style, like so. These are the steps that I'm taking, based on the tidbits I mentioned above:

  •  I have a list of most of the things I want out of life for the foreseeable future.
  • I have an in-progress magic journal. At the top of one page, I wrote, "I have a home that is sunny, located amongst nature, and decorated in a spiritual/ethnic/cultural/bohemian style." I will find images of examples of such homes, and post them in this journal, or in other places I will see often. I have also written down the possibility of having a roommate to help contribute to this house, money that will help fund it, and the joy and contentment I feel having this home to return to every day.
  • Every day, I visualize this house. I can see the colors of the rugs and paintings and decorations, the statuary, the abundance of plants, the fun lights and whatever else I want in this home. 
  • Although I should be doing this more often, I sit with one of my crystals - my goldstone, which I feel best represents this abundance - and meditate with it, telling it that I have this house in my possession.
  • Every day, I notice how I happy I am in this house. I see myself working here, creating art here, chilling with a roommate who is interested most of the same things, meditating, doing yoga, and whatever else. I get myself excited knowing it's already here.
  • Every day, I tell myself: "I have this beautiful home in my possession."
  • I already know I have this home, and that it will come to me when the timing is perfect.

There you go. Now, I'm not as fervent about this desire at the present moment because I'm not exactly ready to move. I'm still in school and I live with my parents; I don't have the money to jump out and find this house right now, unless circumstances make it so. I trust that the universe will deliver it at the proper time - but I know I have to keep on top of this, otherwise the universe won't think it's important. 

Manifest away!

Finny 

No comments:

Post a Comment